Monday, February 20, 2023

This card feels just like Spring.

 Good old Indiana is throwing out her crazy weather as usual.  It was like 70 degrees today which is completely abnormal in February, but considering our weather history...maybe notsomuch. Anywho, I was asked to make a thank you card and I am determined to use my stash, specifically things I haven't used before. To be honest, I do not have a lot in my stash that has never been used.  I make it a point to use what I buy. That being said, there are occasions that doesn't always happen.  So, I pulled out this large die of the month that I've had from Spellbinders for some time.  Lots and lots of pieces.  Tedious, and I can't tell you how many times I had to re-cut pieces I lost. I also managed, in this work session, to dump my gold embossing powder all over my desk and onto the floor....not pretty friends.  Tedious, though it may have been, I always love how projects like this turn out when finished.  Super cute. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment