Friday, February 24, 2023

Masculine Birthday, More strippin' it up

 I recently unearthed this happy birthday, wood block stamp and realized what a great background it would be.  I had left over strips of cardstock from another project and thought let's add a masculine birthday card to my stash.  (fyi, birthday cards are one of the fewest cards I personally send out) Also, raise your hand if you struggle with masculine cards ✋Sheesh, why is it SO hard???

 I messed up the stamping a little at the top, but again, I'm not perfect and I doubt the someday recipient will notice.  You're kind of stamping blind with wood blocks.  I really like how it turned out.  I added a stamps of life happy birthday die cut and pops of color in three shades to round out the design.  Matted with a thin layer of black and mounted to a 5x7 card base.  


No comments:

Post a Comment