Sunday, February 12, 2023

A little birthday love

 I'm all about using my stash.  I do get the embossing folder of them month from Spellbinders each month and I used the January folder for the background of this card.  The rest of the detail piece are parts from a small die of the month from Spellbinders several years ago.  I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and added a piece of gold foil cardstock on the back to give it some more shine.  The tiny flowers are from another Spellbinders set of slimline edge dies.  My inspiration came from a card on the Spellbinder's blog.   

I'm trying to "up" my photography game...HA, but all I use is my cell phone and my craft space is in my very dimly let basement.  Maybe you won't keep getting ugly backgrounds of my messy basement...or maybe so..time will tell.  😁



No comments:

Post a Comment