Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thanks Beary Much

 I made this card to thank a friend for a night out to dinner.  She supports us in so many ways and is just an incredible person and friend.  I used one of the Craft Consortium ink spots paper pads for my background...I LOVE that line of paper pads and want to get them all in my collection eventually.  The card would make a cute valentine card as well. The sentiment is from an old, Hero Arts stamp set I got as a freebie from Simon Says Stamp many moons ago and I thought it paired nicely with this die from the Stamps of Life. It was a club set many years ago and the card was quick to make.  The bears arms cut so you can slip something in them, and I used a stitched heart from my stash to tuck in there.  I did a little spectrum noir alcohol marker coloring for his ears and pads of his feet.I added a little glossy accent to his nose to finish the card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment