Sunday, February 5, 2023

Love is in the air

 My mom recently asked me to make some cards for her to put in her stash.  She requested a card for her hubby for Valentine's Day.  They live in the woods and he's a skilled builder.  I thought I would fashion a card that appeared as though their initials had been carved into wood.  I stamped the background with a Stamps of Life stamp set.  Heat embossed their initials on the heart "wood" which I inked on the edges with black soot distress ink.  His favorite color is yellow, so patterned paper to the rescue!  I realized that I really enjoy stamping.  I tend to die cut a lot because that is what I have access to most.  The goal this year is to get back to more stamping because I really love that aspect of card making.  


No comments:

Post a Comment