Saturday, February 18, 2023

My grandmother's Mother's Day card

 I absolutely LOVE this collection from Spellbinders of Bibi's Butterfly collection.  It took some time, but I was able to add the entire collection to my stash.  I also used a set from Vicki P's birdhouse collection from spellbinders.  The flowers are from a spellbinders collection as well, that I already had created in my stash.  First let's talk about the card shape....is that not stunning???  I think an easel card is one of my absolute favorite styles to make, actually, I don't think, I know it is and let's just take that up a notch by making it a butterfly and 5 x 7 in size???  Yes, I am here for that.  True confession, this was my first time cutting the little birds and OH.MY.WORD. they are absolutely adorable.  Now I need to cut them in all the colors...maybe I'll do that tomorrow! I digress, I used an older Anna Griffin die for the Mom die cut and sub sentiments from an old lawn fawn set of stamps called Owl always love you...(I think,,not sure) The papers were cut from a 12 x 12 cardstock pack I got at Michaels I got for 5.00 on clearance, which I also love.  Gold foiled, water colored look...so pretty and also included solids.  

I know she will love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment