Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A little ink blending


 This card evolved from my latest sympathy card.  I was just enjoying blending ink colors with distress oxide inks.  They blend so beautifully, especially on Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock.  I created a stencil on my cricut and while I was in the stencil making zone, I created a stencil with hearts as well.  Once I get through my "work" orders, I'll be playing with that.  

Maybe I'm longing for that warmer weather, which is something these colors evoke.  Our bipolar weather, went from 70 degree thunderstorms yesterday, to 28 degrees spitting snow today.  Indiana, you never let me down.  HA! 

I heat embossed this large thanks stamp and added black pops of color for embellishment.  Mounted on black cardstock with layering stitched rectangle dies on a 5 x 7 card base.  


No comments:

Post a Comment