Saturday, February 11, 2023

More "heart" inspiration for you.

 This is a 5 x 7 card.  I prefer to make larger cards; you will see that more as I post.  This card was created with a 4-part stencil I purchased on sale at Simon Says Stamp.  I used the two larger heart stencils and layered them using distress oxide inks.  The sentiment was stamped with a Penny Black stamp set.  Just a beautiful card with vibrant colors.  The piece is matted with a piece of holographic card and finished on the front with a clay heart.  This card was actually one of the few stenciled pieces I've done.  I only own about 5 stencils.  I really love a lot of the layering stencils companies are introducing and hope to add some to my collection as finances permit.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment