Friday, February 10, 2023

My heart is still smiling

 I am addicted to my local gas station's fountain drinks.  I don't know what they do different, but it is the best fountain drink in my town.  We battled the flu hard and heavy over Christmas and my throat was raw from coughing.  A sweet friend of mine dropped by out of the blue with a drink from the gas station without even knowing how miserable I was.  Talk about putting a smile on my face and relieving my throat.  I used a die from my stash that I purchased years ago on sale. The stamped sentiment came from a fairly new stamp set I got on clearance at scrapbook.com.  I spy another Craft Consortium ink spots  background paper.  Have I mentioned I'm in love with those?  They look like alcohol ink backgrounds with gold in them...I'm inpatient nor do I have the funds to invest in alcohol inks and supplies at this time so these papers are a big win for me.  I used a crochet die from Tim Holtz on the border, these are gorgeouse dies as well. Satin gold Nuvo drops for accents. I believe the Thanks die is a Tim Holtz as well I picked up on clearance a long time ago. Another card you could easily use for Valentine's day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment