Wednesday, February 8, 2023

A little love for my seestore

 My sister loves, and I mean, LOVES elephants.  I was laying down one night in bed and this card idea came to mind, as I stated in an earlier post, I want to do more stamping.  I had found this stamp set at goodwill last year and have no idea the brand, but I thought the images were cute and it was cheap!  Initially, I had wanted to color each elephant with some messy alcohol marker coloring as shown by Laura Bassen on her youtube channel, but it was not going well. I defaulted to coloring one elephant with my spectrum noir triblends.  The don't forget sentiment was in the stamp set and the I love you is from an old Stamps of life stamp set.  There is glossy accents on the heart in I love you. I still struggle a bit with get pen highlighting, too much...not enough...the struggle is real.  I sent it to her for Valentine's day and I doubt she'll care about the highlights.😂


No comments:

Post a Comment