Friday, May 12, 2023

Smile!!

I'm using Joy's shark stamp set again in celebration of her launching her new Beachy Sharks Card kit.   You can still pre-order this kit until May 14th, go check it out!!

This guy is the big "happy" one in this set.  I just love his sharky grin.  This card started out as shaker...I went several different ways and I finally tore it apart and finished it as it is.  I'm more satisfied with this version.  

This card is a 5x7 circle flip it.  Don't you love the little sentiments...now you're singing it in your head, right? LOL.  I used papers from my stash and all the dies included in the die set.  

I used a spellbinders card kit for the shellebrate sentiment.  

I hope this birthday card brings a smile to your face as well as the recipient who it goes to.  

'








No comments:

Post a Comment