Monday, May 29, 2023

It's all in the details

 Ok, pro tip....if you are making a project for someone else, in my case, a card, and the person gives you lots of details, you might want to keep that straight as you create...HA! Simple, right?  I'm going to blame my little oopsie on the fact that I usually get multiple distractions while I'm creating.  

Yep, let's go with that.  

So, the card is for a retiring gentleman, I added all the little details, finished the card only to realize the very next day that I messed up the number of years on his retirement.  ACK!

Thankfully, it was a relatively simple fix, but I could not remember the font I used, so I used a different one.  What you see in the picture is the wrong number of total years.  That is the picture I got before I fixed and already had it packaged.  Now says 41 instead of 42.  

Thank goodness I caught my mistake!!! Please excuse the dish towel and "life" mess in the background 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment