Wednesday, May 31, 2023

A special card for someone special

 Yes, I made those flowers....again....time consuming, but so worth it and so beautiful.  My friend needed a card to say goodbye and congratulations all in the same card, so this is what I came up.  It's a 5x7 easel card.  You know how I love an easel card...it's a goto for me. The soft colors are a great backdrop for the darker flower focals.  I dipped into my stash for some acetate butterflies that just so happened to match my color scheme.  I added some vellum leaves cut from my cricut (while simultaneously mutilating two pieces of vellum in the process. I need to use a new mat) I had some mint pops of color to embellish the card.   The inside of the card features a favorite bible verse (fitting this particular occasion) from Stamp simply store.  I also added another acetate butterfly.  My oval dies are an old set from Spellbinders and I used 5x7 stitched rectangle dies for all the other papers. The paper collection comes from an old kit from crafter's companion that I purchased at Tuesday Mornings about four years ago.  Hope you enjoy this beautiful card.  



No comments:

Post a Comment