Monday, May 15, 2023

Bless yer heart

 So, here are some of the products I picked up from Whimsy Stamps when I won the video hop.  I've been in love with this cow since she was released.  The fence posts, grass, and nail heads are a die set from the company as well. I colored my heifer with my triblend markers. I used tumbled glass and rustic wilderness to blend in a little sky and grass.  I found a little bird stamp/die in my stash from Spellbinders that I thouht had the same whimsical style as my scene.  She was a last addition.  I added glossy accents to her red lips and sparkle pen to her bow.  The little flowers were ones I already had made in my stash.  This is a 4 X 9 card and it fits in a standard business envelope.  

This card is going to my friend that I refer to as my Barnabas.  She prays for me, encourages me, supports and teaches me so much about becoming a more mature woman of God.  Her dad happened to be a dairy farmer, so I thought this cow was a perfect fit for thanking her.  

In hindsight, I wish I had added some little bumblebees in the sky, but this is already in the envelope, ready to deliver.  


No comments:

Post a Comment