Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Clean and simple series

 This is just about as clean and simple as I get.  As I've mentioned, I'm making many gratitude/thank you cards.  In these next few blog posts, you're going to see a lot of similar cards that I think are pretty easy.  I used oval spellbinders die from my stash to cut the beautifully, stunning craft consortium ink drops paper.  I added a butterfly with gold embossing. (Top tip, these are sold at my local dollar tree off and on and you get a ton, and they are cardstock) I stamped a sentiment from the gratitude stamp set from Scrapbook.com and added a sub sentiment that I heat embossed in gold. I added a scattering of red candy hearts to finish the design.  After looking at it a while, I decided to corner round two of the opposing corners and I think it added a little interest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment