Saturday, May 27, 2023

An easy coloring project

 I gotta say, I'm not in love with my blending here, but at some point, I just have to be satisfied with what is done.  This is almost a one-layer card. I made it for a sweet friend who is quite the artist in her own right.  I know she'll appreciate the effort even in its' imperfection.  I used all the images from the stamp set and colored with my triblend markers.  I love coneflowers.  They are such happy flowers, of course, I don't think there's a flower I don't like.  I did use an additional sub sentiment from an old stampin' up stamp set.  I added some iridescent gems in the corner.  I cut the panel with a Kat Scrappiness scalloped stitched rectangle die.  I really wanted this to be a one-layer card, but I don't like to see the ink bleed through the other side of the cardstock.  So, I cut it and popped it up on foam tape.  


No comments:

Post a Comment