Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I WON!!!

 I can't even believe it.  I have watched youtube for years.  I have followed blogs and participated in hops for as long as I can recall.  At the end of April, Whimsy Stamps had a video hop, which I participated in and I WON!!!  Made my day.  I received a 100.00 gift card to their shop.  I still feel so blessed.  It's been rough around here in the last several months....(or 16 years, but who's counting) but specifically since September 2022 it's been rough.  Visit me here if you are interested in more of those tales.  Anyway, I thought I would share some cards I made with older product that I own from Whimsy Stamps.  I cannot wait to work with the product I have had on my wishlist since 2021.  I have to give a shout out to Joy at Create it with Joy, for being the first person to introduce me to Whimsy Stamps.  After my initial purchase, I started following the creators from the Whimsy Stamps design team and they are all awesome!  Go check them out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment