Saturday, May 13, 2023

Fish are friends, not food

 The big shark in Joy's stamp collection reminds me a little bit of Bruce from Finding Nemo, don't you think?  I'm making thank you cards and tried to think outside the box, and I thought this was perfect.  What can be more supportive than a support group???I reverse stamped the hammerhead shark and colored all the sharks with different alcohol markers so they would have slightly different appearances.  I embossed the background panel with a FSJ embossing folder that looks like bubbles.

I cut the little sign post with my Cricut DS and inked it around the edges before I applied it.  

Today is the last chance to get in on Joy's Beachy Sharks card kit. Go check it out and definitely find her on youtube.  She's amazing. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment