Friday, May 12, 2023

A fintastic thank you card

 Today's card is another thank you card, as I have many to create to thank so many people for their kindness during Matt's surgery.  These little sharks are images from Joy Baldwin's stamp set she designed and had made for shark week last year.  She does a whole week devoted to cute little shark cards.  These sharks are the two smaller sharks on her stamp set as well as one of the sentiments. Joy has created another large stamp set and curated a card kit so you can craft along in her shark week series in August.  The kit is currently on preorder on her website, Create it with Joy.  It is only available to preorder until May 14th.  Go check her out on her website and youtube channel.  She is an amazing creator.  

As I said, my card features the two smaller sharks from her original stamp set and I think they are pretty fintastic.  I colored them with my spectrum noir triblends.  I used my spellbinders arched dies to create the frame and materials from an old spellbinders card kit of the month to create the scene.  


No comments:

Post a Comment