Sunday, July 30, 2023

Love, love, love how this came out

 This is a customer order and I just love how it came out.  Even better???  I used some printed cardstock from my stash and I'm so happy with how it came out.  I recently acquired these dies on clearance, they are from pinkfresh studios.  I love the detail in the edges.  I had an embossing folder that mimicked the patterned paper.  I love everything about this card.  I hope the client does too.  I highly enjoy customization, whether it be a name, event, or favorite of the recipient.  

I used one of my favorite fonts in cricut DS to create the name and used an SNTB (my preferred alcohol marker, spectrum noir triblend) to give an ombre look to it.  This card gives me Tina Smith vibes over on Cards and Coffee Time on youtube.  She is fabulous and an inspiration to me.  Everything she makes is lovely.  

The flowers are made from a spellbinders die from the cinch and go collection.  I love it when a plan comes together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment