Tuesday, July 18, 2023

When a card goes sideways

 and by that I mean WRONG.  I can't tell you how many layers are under that embossed panel, but I can tell you, it's A LOT.  I just kept cutting wrong, and wrong, and wrong again.  I almost threw it away.  I also can tell you it took me way too long to put together.  I am happy with the final product...but sheesh...

I used spellbinders kaleidoscope flower dies, a butterfly die from Anna Griffin that I purchased at a yard sale several years ago, and the sentiment is a cut apart from a paper rose pre-printed sentiment sheet set. I used gems from my stash to embellish the center of the flowers.I used a stitched circle die from my stash as the landing place for my focal images. Like I said, it took me a long time to finish but I'm pleased, overall, with the turn out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment