Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Trying to use what's on my desk...

 I can't get enough of these tiny butterfly dies.  The detail in them are just amazing.  Bonus, they are TINY! They have become a little set that I keep handy to use as needed, because you know I love butterflies. 

I was working on a very special birthday card and had these tiny butterflies left over and they just called out to be used.  I also had a 5.5 x 5.5 botched card base, so I cut it down to 5 x 5 and away I went. I also have several sheets of the background paper which is covered in butterflies.  It's just so lovely.  I used my hemstitch square dies from Spellbinders. I added a candy heart from honey bee stamps and pops of color from scrapbook.com to embellish.  The stamp is one I've had for probably 15 years.  Again, these tiny butterflies are a die set by Paper Rose that I purchased at Scrapbook.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment