Thursday, July 20, 2023

OH Baby

 This is one of my favorite styles of card to make.  I love a shaped or fun fold card and I love building a cute little scene.  This card was an order from a friend for her first grandchild's baby shower.  I just had to wing it with size for the "chest of drawers" and I used brads to create the knobs. I used cricut DS to creat the crib, rug, clothes and stacking toy.  I used a puffy plush sticker for the teddy bear.  I strung letter beads together to create the baby's name at the bottom.  I've made one other card similar to this in the past and I love how cute it is.  I always thing to myself I should just make up several of them for boy, girl, and gender neutral to have on hand and I can add the details later.  The buttons on the dress are acutal teeny tiny buttons I've had for YEARS in my stash, aren't they the cutest??  


No comments:

Post a Comment