Friday, October 19, 2012

TURKEY-LURKEY

Ever heard that before??  That is the only thing that's been going through my head since I started making these cute little turkeys.  I've really wanted to do a little something for all of the folks who work with my precious girl  .  Last year, a long time friend sent me these long cellophane bags made by Stampin Up' and I just love them, I had a few left over so I decided to make up some M&M treat  packages.
 Aren't they just the cutest?? I used pearlized card stock for all the turkey cuts.  The turkey came from create a critter.
I made the paper rosette from a piece of fall leaf paper.  I really wanted to add a sentiment to say happy fall y'all, but alas, I would have to hand write it and I just don't have time to get it done on all of them, and I'm not sure where to put it.   Course, what turkey wouldn't be complete without some googly eyes!!

I cut the turkey at two inches and the paper rosette was made with a 1 1/2" X 12 " strip of paper.  I was able to buy fall color m&m's.  I love being able to find candies in colors that match the season.  I will be entering this project at 1. FCCB- Down on the Farm challenge    and 2. Cardztv Falloween challenge

Thanks for stopping by. 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour combination on your project I love it !! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a super cute treat--the turkey looks great agains the rosette!!

    ReplyDelete