Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday, time for a new challenge at FCCB

 I have to tell  you, I'm not a fan of spiders. Not in real life anyway ;).  I made this 5x5 inch card to enter at FCCB.  Today's challenge was to make a halloween card with orange and black.  I used the doodlecharms and wild card cartridges.  The spiders came from doodlecharms and the sentiment and spiderweb came from wild card.  I had exactly two orange gems that went perfectly on the large spider.
 My design changed drastically from what I'd originally planned, but I like the end result.  Since I have five children plus me and my hubs, I thought it fitting to put that many on the card.  Most of my card stock came from the K and company stack from last year halloween ( i got it at a ridiculous price after the season) and the sentiment is glitter card stock probably DCWV.I popped up the largest spider and also the sentiment. 
I reused some of my papers and wrote in white gel pen on the inside, my exclamation point is supposed to be a little spider too! 
Thanks for checking out my project. 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you love those projects that take a different shape from what you planned? I have to say I love the end result and the inside with sentiment is just adorable! Thanks for joining FCCB!
    Arin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, so glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for joining us on this challenge over at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love those orange eyes!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete