Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Snowman shape card

Check out my snowman shape card...Sarah over at live, love, and scrap is hosting a Sunday challenge to make a snowman shaped card.  Since she is rocking out some great cards and shares her talent via her blog and youtube, I thought it'd be fun to play along.  Go check her out!!
I have recently started to really work with my gypsy and design most of my projects on there.  I used a circle card cut from birthday bash ( i think).  The hat and nose came from paper doll dress up.( ps I have NO idea what that nose shape is supposed to be, I just thought it looked like a snowman nose, and it works...lol)  He had to have some google eyes and I used black jewels to make his mouth, looks almost like pieces of coal :).  I did a little doodling with white gel pen on his hat and added a piece of corrugated card stock that I cut free hand to add detail to the hat.  I think he turned out pretty cute.  Just wish I had some cute theme stamps to add to the inside, but that's ok, I'll find something!!  Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!!! I am LOVING this snowman card. I LOVE how it just his face! I LOVE his big ole eyes and NOSE! and I LOVE how you made it up using different shapes!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my very first challenge! It means so much. I hope you can play along again!!!

    Oh and thanks for the GREAT shout out =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete