Sunday, March 26, 2023

Butterfly Notecards

 I have been excited to make some notecard size butterfly shape cards.  Yesterday was a rough day and I really needed to create to help myself.  Cardmaking is absolutely therapy for me (which in hindsight is probably not cheaper than therapy. ha!) It provides an outlet for me and also allows me to send a card to someone who might also be having a hard time.  

I wanted to make a set of note cards for a friend that is precious to me and bonus, she sends me lots of cards so I know she will enjoy receiving them as well as sending them out to others. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

I used I set of note cards in craft to create the bases.  I used multiple embossing folders from spellbinders to emboss the largest mat.  I used a paper pad I recently purchased at Hobby Lobby.  (Their 6 x 6 paper pads are doubling in price, I almost swallowed my tongue) The tiny florals are from an old Spellbinders small die of the month club kit.  The sentiments were heat embossed with coordinating colors from my stash.  The inside of the cards are stamped with a small scripture at the bottom.  I added clear pops of color from scrapbook.com to the centers of the flowers and some of the flowers got glitter stickles.  







No comments:

Post a Comment