Sunday, March 26, 2023

Happy Birthday Granddaughter

 Today one of my grandchildren is celebrating her 3rd birthday.  Born at the start of the pandemic, I was scared to hold her for fear of passing something on to her that might make her sick.  That quickly passed.  This girl is spunky, smart, funny, and a carbon copy of her mother, our third daughter. 

 I have a picture on my phone of a card I made with a bear on it.  She asks me every time I see her, if she can see the beera. So, Nana made her, her own birthday "beera" card.  I cannot wait for her to open it.  

Her bear is adorned with a pearl necklace holding a gift I colored with my alcohol markers.  I love that I even had a die with a tiny bear head balloon.  I almost couldn't stop myself with the glitter brush pen.   I used my ink drops paper in pinks in purples.  I think it is the candy pad.  Of course, her little bear has an epoxy bow on her ear and hand drawn eye lashes. The happy birthday is a die from the stamps of life.  The bear and present die are also a set from The Stamps of life company.  Gold cardstock from my stash as well as balloon dies.  You know I had to add an action wobble to the bear so she can make her wobble too.  I used a gold glitter pen from spellbinders to draw in balloon strings.  I used a small ball point stylist to add dimension to the balloons.  This card came together very quickly and I love that the bear can hold things in his arms.  I'm including the original card that I made so you can see the differences.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment