Sunday, April 23, 2023

I love to make cards for kids

 A friend of mine reached out to me for a birthday card for her little granddaughter.  The theme of the party was mermaids.  This particular friend will also send me a party invitation so I can kind of match the theme.  I also enjoy making the cards interactive because I want the child to love the card until it dies...LOL if you get my drift.  This card turned out so stinking cute.  I used an old Spellbinders card kit ephemera  for most of the sea pieces.  I cut some of the sea weed with dies and the mermaid is a die set that came in the same kit.  When I make a kids card, I like to add glitter, dimension, and like I said interaction.  This card, when pulled on the sides, the "swimming" creatures move back and forth.  The background papers are from a paper pad I purchased at Hobby Lobby many years ago.  Everything came together so nicely for this card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment