Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Just FORE you

 I love a good theme card.  I love to personalize a card with someone's name and fit it into the design or make it the centerpiece of the design.  This one I fit it in.  Sometimes, it's easier for me to create a card if there is a theme involved, especially for a masculine card.  I mean, I'm all about the froo froo, flowers, butterflies, hearts...I can go on forever with those. 

 I do like how this card turned out.  I hope the recipient enjoyed as well. 

 The image is from Cricut DS.  The tiny letters are from a Spellbinders card kit die set in my stash.  I dry embossed the golf ball with the swiss dots embossing folder and used the debossed side.  I used some glossy accents on the golf tee and it wasn't dry when I took the picture, that's why it doesn't look smooth.  The was a 5 x 7 card.


No comments:

Post a Comment