Thursday, June 8, 2023

Working in my zone

 This is truly where my style leans, butterflies, delicate, scripture added.  As I've previously mentioned, I enjoy working with butterflies and the Craft Consortium Ink Drops papers.  I guess I sort of work backwards.  I chose my design, laid out my papers, cut the focal image backdrops, assembled then looked to see what I had on hand that would match each design.  It works for me.  Then, I perused through my scripture stamps finding a perfect size for each card. It had been a while since I dipped into my memento dew drops and added sentiments with color, I love how soft and pretty they are.  I finished with coordinating colors of pops of color to finish the design.  I added thinking of you inside the cards.  This set was purchased by a friend who loves my work.  I so appreciate her kindness and generosity.  









No comments:

Post a Comment