Monday, June 12, 2023

For my Mom

 My mom has been such a great help to me in attending all of Lillian's doctor appointments.  She buys our meals, listens to me, and I know in spite of anything she is always there for us.  I made her this card to show her a little bit of appreciation although it does not compare to what she does for us.  

I found these card bases at my local goodwill and I thought I might find a good use for them. While I couldn't find the exact measurement for the window with my dies, I created a frame with vellum to highlight the opening in the card.  The cards themselves are on the flimsy side, so I reinforce them with other cardstock.  The floral is a piece of ephemera from a Tim Holtz package. (my mom loves sunflowers) I used clear pops of color and a clay heart that I color matched with an alcohol marker.  


No comments:

Post a Comment