Sunday, June 4, 2023

Thank you

 I had been playing around with my three scrapbook.com inks doing some ink blending on a stencil. Those did not turn out to my satisfaction.  So, as not to waste the ink on my sponges, I just swiped them onto a panel of card stock I had on my desk.  It sat on my desk a few days and I figured I could make a card out of it, but just wasn't sure what to do.  Then, as I was scrolling through Facebook I happened to scroll past a post by Amy R and all I saw really was the rainbow and hearts.  It was just a glance, but that put my mind in gear.  This card was totally inspired by her card.  I have followed her work for years and just love it.  It wasn't until I watched her video a few days later that I realized how much I replicated her design. Sort of.  Different mediums, but same concept.  I am using my card as a thank you for a friend.  Thanks, Amy R for your constant inspiration.   As I stated my card is ink blended with three primary colors making the rainbow.  I splattered with gold watercolor paint and added a variety of gold glitter hearts. I  stacked three thanks die cuts and covered with shimmer brush pen and added a gold heat embossing sub sentiment. My card is a mini slimline.


No comments:

Post a Comment