Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Birthday Sunflower

 I had a friend that requested a card for a friend and she wanted it to include sunflowers and a wiener dog.  I started out working on the sunflower and wound up cutting multiple layers.This is an old die set I have that I got from Craft Stash. I added some ink blending.  This card was an 8.5 x 5.5 top folding easel card.  I found the dog in cricut DS and thought he tuned out so cute.  I added a clay heart that I colored to match the colors of the card.  Of course, I added her name because I enjoy personalizing the cards with names and dates.  The happy birthday die is from the Stamps of life A7 card die set.  I love the way the fonts are combined in this die and bonus, it is designed to work on larger cards.  Please excuse my hands and feet/legs in the photo, I realized I hadn't gotten a picture of the finished front.  HA!



No comments:

Post a Comment