Tuesday, June 6, 2023

More Whimsy goodies

 I have loved this donkey set since I first laid eyes on it. I love the goofy grins and faces he has.  When I won the vlog hop I was able to add this stamp set and selfie dies to my gifts. 

 I had a friend request a card for her husband's friend who recently gifted them some very expensive hearing aids.  I found the sentiment "did you hear?" in one of my old Stamps of life stamp sets.  I thought it was perfect for the occasion.  I did some dry embossing.  Popped the polaroid's onto foam tape for dimension.  I colored both donkeys with my triblend markers.  I added pops of color in marine and glossy accents over his eyes for final touches.  I think this makes a nice masculine card and I hope the recipient gets a kick out of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment