Sunday, August 13, 2023

How about some Halloween inspiration

 This is my fourth year creating halloween cards.  I only make them for a handful of friends and family and I just have the best time of it.  The next several posts will be sharing my past cards and some current ones too.  Several of my 2023 cards are actually cards I designed in past years in Cricut DS but never got around to making.  This is one.  I'm not even close to being done with my list, but I had such a great relaxing time crafting today.  The last couple weeks have been brutal with the loss of my 91 year old grandmother.  Once I got my work orders finished, it was time for me to just have fun.  I am LOVING being able to create sentiments in DS and bubble cut them.  It is tricky as it doesn't always work, but when it does, it looks so great.  The stockings are all out of glitter cardstock and the little black cats on the shoes were in my stash.  I used stitched slimline dies to create the backgound papers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment