Sunday, March 17, 2024

CASE-ing a card

 I made this card as an anniversary card and in my fashion, turned it into a 5x7 card.  I made changes based on the supplies I have and fussy cutting all those heart...eek.  I copied this design (to a degree) of Nina-Marie Trapani on youtube.  She was using a new Tim Holtz release.  She also used ink blending.  Like I said, I tweaked the card to suit what I had, but if there is a heart or butterfly involved...I am here for it.  I was watching a cardmaking class recently and the instructor said she has to buy anything with butterflies.  I feel that way about hearts and butterflies, but alas, I do not have the funds to buy all the things.  Anyway, this is my card.  I used a brush stroke stamp set, and a heart stamp set that is very old from stampin' up .  


No comments:

Post a Comment