Wednesday, February 28, 2024

In honor of February being my birthday month

 I'm sharing a beautiful birthday card I made for a friend for her to gift to a friend.  I know both these ladies well and I get special joy in creating for people I love.  I used one of my favorite craft consortium paper pads and my spellbinders nested arches dies.  I also used greenery dies from scrapbook.com as well as my FAVORTIE dollar tree butterfly stickers. I used an embossing folder from spellbinders for the background and made this into a shaker card which is also a favorite style for me.  The birthday die cuts are from spellbinders and the sub sentiment is a paper rose premade sentiment I cut up to finish the sentiment. The flat back, faceted gems came from Hobby Lobby and finished out the card nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment