Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Ombre die cutting

This beautiful die came out of a set of borders I have from spellbinders.  I am a huge fan of spellbinders and bonus their dies come detached.  I cut a 4x6 rectangle and lined it with 4 of the die cut pieces.  The flower die is a favorite of mine from a Simon Hurley Die set.  I inked the flower to give it just a little dimension as well as doing some shaping with my stylus set.  The stamped and die cut greeting is one I've had forever.  Actually, I think one of the very first sets I purchased many years ago.  The butterfly is a sticker from a set I purchased at Hobby Lobby.  Gems from my stash were added as well.  Loving the white space which is not usually my jam. This might be as clean and simple as I can be.  HA!  What do you think?  Yay or nay.


No comments:

Post a Comment