Monday, October 30, 2023

Happy Halloween

 This card is my final 2023 Halloween card.  I saw this set demonstrated by Helen at craftymamadiaries on youtube. She has a fun channel and I enjoy her content.  I had to have this sweet set by Catherine Pooler called Happy Meowloween as well as the paper pad Helen used.  I can't wait to utilize this set next year.  It is just so purrfect.  I'm a sucker for costumes, can you tell?  Not only did I decorate the front, I used one of the stamps to coordinate the envelope.  I used my alcohol markers for coloring,  Spellbinder hemstitch square dies (one of my favorites).  I'm not in love with how the shadow turned out, but I'm no colorist, I'm just having fun and trying to brighten someone's day.  I hope you've enjoyed this walk with me through the years of Halloween cards.  I look forward to next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment