Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Halloween Edition 2021 for my long time besties

 I have two, dear friends that I meet with once a month.  They have been there for me through thick and thin.  I like to make their cards similar to each other, you'll see that in coming posts.  As I said previously, I only make cards for the same people each year.  I had picked up this very small spellbinder stamp set on clearance in my quest to build my Halloween stash (which, by the way, fits in a tiny basket in craft room).   

I heat embossed this hat several times to get a very dimensional look.  I love heat embossing; it NEVER gets old.  I used a gold, glitter paint pen to color the buckle.  I stamped and cut the candy pieces and adhered to a mini slimline card base.  In the second card, I used the hat to stamp a background and added a clay heart to finish the design.  I enjoyed how both cards turned out and I know the girls loved them.



No comments:

Post a Comment