Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Shape Card Sunday

Time for another shape card sunday challenge over at Sarah's.


We were to make a birthday shape card.  I used the Paisley cartridge.  I just love the two little owls that are on there.  I welded two shadows of this owl and then made his normal cut and the layers minus the black layer.  I knew I'd be put on some google eyes.  You know these little creatures just cry out for google eyes! 
I then welded two little rectangles to the shadow shape so it would look like her little feet were holding the sentiment.  I inked the rectangle with ink pads in two colors that matched my main cardstock.  I also inked around the entire card.

I added a little black twine bow and also some black jewels.  It is stamped with a scrappy mom's stamp for the owl set...it says another year older...and wiser. 

Take the challenge with us, it's always good to have birthday cards on hand! :) thanks for checking out my project and be blessed!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment