Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mini LOVE album

I have seen this idea on youtube through several different videos and just thought it was such a great idea to recycle.  I live in a house of 6 women, so we use A LOT of TP, I also started saving my paper towel rolls and will cut them down to the same size.  I used the toilet paper rolls AND I used up scraps. This is a GREAT project for your scraps and little embellishments that you might have just begging for some use! I mainly used mod podge, matte finish for all my gluing. So scotch quick dry too.  Not much, though, mostly mod podge.  (consequently, this is my first time using mod podge, I think I like it!!)  OH- the envelope is one I made...not a tp roll :). 

Sorry for the poor video job...Hard to hold a camera and flip pages.  The second video shows the pull outs from each page.  All sound submitted by Lillian.  :)

I had a lot of fun making it, hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment