Monday, December 12, 2011

Rosettes

I saw this tutorial on youtube for these rosettes and I fell in love!  I knew I had to have a score board and I had my eye on the Martha Steware brand score board.  Used a 40% off coupon and got the score board.  This is such a simple little technique.  Prior to purchasing the score board, I did attempt to just accordion fold a strip of paper.  It turned out, but not very good, I'm afraid.  I decided it was worth the purchase.  I have found some other projects I'm anxious to try with the board as well.  Thanks to a FB friend who sent me the stampin' up bags, I was able to complete these little treats for Lillian's classmates.  I made the birdies with my three birds on parade cricut cartridge. 

You can change the size of the rosettes just by making the strip of paper thinner. 

 Lay strip length wise and score every quarter inch.
 You can see I made a couple different sizes



 I stickled their hats and boots
Finished product!! She's excited to take them to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment