Sunday, April 23, 2023

When your words come back to bite you

 I made this beautiful sympathy card for my Mom to have on hand in her card stash.  The flower is a Tim Holtz color layering set.  I got it at Hobby Lobby, several months ago, at a deep discount.  When I pulled out the die set, I was astounded at the number of dies there were to create the composition.  It was a time-consuming process.  As I showed my Mom the card and described it, the first words out of my mouth were, see this card, this one here will not be a repeat. There were so many teeny pieces it took me forever to assemble.  Well, don't you know, my Mom sent that card to a friend of mine who suffered a recent loss.  She reached out to me and asked me for 4 of those same cards....I just have to giggle.  I guess the Lord is building my patience/tolerance level and maybe teaching me to never say never...LOL.  I will joyfully make my friend those 4 cards and be glad in it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment